Protective matt finish for use on decorative effects from the Spirit Range
- Water-based and odourless
- Easy application
- Available in a 500ml or 2.5litres
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Protects the decorative effects created from the Spirit Range
Natural Varnish is a matt finish for use on decorative effects created using the Owatrol Spirit range.
Use Owatrol Natural Varnish to help seal and protect decorative effects that have been created by using a product from the Spirit Range.
Ideal uses for Natural Varnish
- Protect decorate home ornaments
- Can be used to protect surfaces from external weathering
- Create a contrasting decorative effect on glossy surfaces
- Use on internal or external surfaces
Before you start
- Cover and protect everything you do not wish to coat.
- Apply between 5°C and 25°C.
- Do not apply to hot surfaces.
Surfaces must be clean, dry, free of any surface contamination and previously finished with a decorative effect product from the Spirit range.
Application of Natural Varnish
- Use as is – do not thin and shake well before use.
- Apply an even application of Natural Varnish to all treated areas.
- Allow to dry.
With Natural Varnish it is possible to create a contrasting decorative effect on glossy surfaces.
- Apply Natural Varnish randomly using a sponge, soft brush or rag leaving treated and untreated areas.
- The result when dry is contrasting matt and glossy areas.
Note: In these cases protection will only be assured where the Natural Varnish was applied
Soap and water
- Not suitable for use on floors.
- Do not use outside on significantly rusted surfaces.
- Do not use outside where it will be exposed to intense UV, Weathering etc.
- Do not apply directly to surfaces finished with Rust Spirit, Copper Spirit or Bronze Spirit, these surfaces should be finished with Spirit Sealer before applying Natural Varnish.