Natural cleaner for all floor types even oiled or varnished surfaces
- Ideal for routine cleaning due to its gentle nature
- Concentrated formula - just add 2 capfuls per 10 litres of water (highlyeconomical)
- Easy to use
- Keeps floors looking like new
- Cleans all floor types including traditional lacquered and veneered wood flooring
- Available in a 1 litre bottle
Soapclean is a gentle, natural soap cleaner, designed for the cleaning of varnished and oiled surfaces.
It can also be used for cleaning, traditional lacquered and pre-finished wood floors as well as laminated, veneered, melamine and vinyl flooring.
Soapclean does not leave a film on the surface.
A concentrated formula, which is non-slip and has a pleasant scent, Soapclean is highly economical to use.
Just add 2 capfuls per 10 litres of water. SoapClean is sold in 1 litre bottles.
Ideal uses for Soapclean
- Restores and maintains the beauty of the original finish.
- Concentrated formula – Highly economical.
- Smear free, non slip and easy to use.
- Gentle, natural soap cleaner with a pleasant odour.
- Cleans without damaging the finish.
Newly varnished/oiled surfaces must be left a minimum of 15 days before cleaning with Soapclean for the first time.
Brush or vacuum off any loose dirt and dust
• Mix 2 capfuls of Soapclean per 10 litres of water.
• Clean floor with the diluted Soapclean solution using a wrung out mop or sponge.
• Allow to dry.
• No need to polish.
Just water is required for clean up
• Do not use on metal surfaces.
• Newly varnished and oiled surfaces must be left a minimum of 15 days before being cleaned with Soapclean for the first time.
• Owatrol flooring products ONLY: For the first 15 days after applying an Owatrol flooring product it may be cleaned with Soapclean diluted as instructed under “Application” and a very well wrung out mop, there after clean with Soapclean in the normal manner.
Things to remember
Apply at an ambient air temperature of between 18°C and 30°C.