A primer for bonding products from the Spirit range to difficult surfaces
- Excellent adhesion
- Primer for the Owatrol Spirit product range
Absolute Primer is a priming coat for bonding products from the Spirit range to smooth, difficult and non-porous surfaces.
It offers excellent adhesion so you can move onto the next step of decoration using the Spirit Range.
Ideal uses for Absolute Primer
- Prime glass, ceramics, non-ferrous metals, Stainless Steel etc
- Once applied, can be used alongside any Spirit range product
- Revamp your interior or exterior design
- Decorate home ornaments
- Use on external garden surfaces
Before you start
- Cover and protect everything you do not wish to coat.
- Apply between 5°C and 25°C.
- Do not apply to hot surfaces.
- Surfaces must be in good sound condition, clean, dry and free of all grease, oil and other surface contamination.
- Meticulously clean surface using a suitable cleaning agent depending on the substrate and contamination e.g. Acetone, Hot Soapy Water (rinse thoroughly) etc.
- Allow to dry
- Sand plastic and shiny surface with fine grit abrasive to improve adhesion.
- Thoroughly dust off.
Application of Absolute Primer
- Use as is. Do not thin.
- Stir or shake well before use.
- Apply a coat of Absolute Primer to the surface being treated.
- Allow to dry.
- Finish with a product from the Owatrol Spirit range.
Do not use on Polyethylene or Polypropylene plastics.
Soap and water.
|Coverage:||8-10m2 per litre|
|Tools:||Brush or Roller
|Suitable for:||Interior & Exterior use
|Clean up:||Soap & Water
|Drying Time:||8 hours
||All non porous surfaces – glass, ceramic, plastic etc